We all know the importance of search engine traffic and that getting high-quality backlinks to your blog is one of the best ways to improve your blog rankings and get better search engine traffic and results. To boost your ranking in search engine results pages, you need to get quality links from other authority sites. Backlinks like https://onlinemarketingfordoctors.com.au/medical-web-design/ contribute a lot to organic ranking of websites.
There are a lot of backlinking methods that are proven easy and efficient, but there are also some methods that you should disregard. Avoid site-wide links from the footer, avoid buying exact anchor text links, don’t opt for link networks, and article directory links are not that effective anymore. However, here are a few backlinking tricks you should try.
- Write Guest Post For Other Blogs
- Comment OnFamous Blogs For Website Exposure
- Start Relevant Threads in Forums and Link to Your Blog Posts
- Social Bookmarking Is Also Considered AsBacklinks. Use Common Social Media Platforms
- Use Discussion Boards By Linking To Your Blogs In A Form Of Threads.
- Ask And Answer Questions In Answer Sites And Link To Your Blog In Your Posts.
- Interlink ToYour Blog And Other Posts On Your Blog When Writing On Your Blog.
- Exchange Links With Other Blogposts In Your Field
- Submit Your Blogs To Top Blogging Directories
- Write AMail ToInfluencers Who Write On The Same Topic And Encourage Them To Share It OnSocial Network
- Submit Your Blogs To All Social Media Platforms You Know
- Work OnMaking Your Blog Go Viral On Top Social Bookmarking Sites
- Review Your Blogs In Forums.
- Convert Your Blog Posts ToPDF And Submit It To Document Sharing Sites
- Provide Testimonials ForMarketersAnd Provide Links
- Write High-Quality Content
- Write Controversial Content
- Write New Posts Often
- Write Linkbait Posts
- Trade Articles With Other Bloggers
- Include The Words “The ultimate” In Your Blog Titles
- Write 101 Posts
- Create Manuals And Tutorials On Your Blogs
- Write “How To” Posts
- Include Numbers In Your Blogs’ Titles
- Join Blogging Contests
- Post Blogs On Weekends Or Holidays When Users Are More Active On The Internet
- Offer Free Downloads In Your Website
- Make Use Of Pictures Or Podcasts In Your Website
A few tips in medical marketing podcasts from Online Marketing for Doctors when making use of podcasts in your webpage.
- Run Surveys In Your Website
- Find Your Writing Style
- Write Transparently
- Submit Podcasts To Media Playing Platforms
- Blog About Important And Informative Events
- Regularly Update Your Website And Blogs
- Create Web Apps And Submit Them To App Directories
Furthermore, a highly recommended trick in backlinking is the broken link building. The broken link building technique is to find broken links on a website (related to your article or blog) and recreate a better version. Then, email the content owner and notify them about the broken link and your newer version. This method will help you to earn quick backlinks from high-quality pages.