The Project Management Institute (PMI) is a non-profit membership certification and association units offer 5 credentials in Project Management. Are you confused about which certification is perfect choosing? If “yes”, continue reading with us to clear all your worries.
Project Management Institute acquires international presence with members in around 170 countries. PMI is well-recognized as one of the best PMP Training Institutes committed to Project Management across the globe. PMI is actively engaged in creating professional standards among project managers, which assist managers to set apart themselves from the rest of the world. PMI Certifications will greatly enrich your employability to greater extends.
PMI is the world’s largest Project Management Association that has certified over 740000 PMPs worldwide. The best PMP Training Institute along with its affiliate organizations is providing research, education, advocacy, project management, networking opportunities, and other resources to over 3 million project management professionals. Additionally, prospective members can notice certain changes in PMI’s affiliate organization in past years.
If you are interested to register yourself as to its member, you can avail access to online editions of all PMI Global Standards and PMBOK Guides along with offers in certification exams and renewals. Anyone can apply within membership with proper qualifications. These are common membership stages available – student, individual, and retiree. Thus, individual membership will cost $129 + $10 application charges, which is annually renewable for $129. However, students can only pay $32 and retiree members can join for $65.
Here is an overview of project management certifications along with eligibility requirements –
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)
The PMI Risk Management Professional recognizes individuals who plan and control project risk strategy and processes, analyze special issues, monitor, and report on risk. This certification’s eligibility requirements include –
- 4-Years Bachelor’s Degree Along With 3000 Hours of Project Risk Experience And 30 Hours of Project Risk Management Education,
- High School Diploma/ Associate’s Degree Along With 40 Hours of Project Risk Management Education and 4500 Hours of Project Risk Experience;
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
This Certified Associate in Project Management is PMI’s junior-grade certification, which is intended for project management professionals, who’ve minimum relevant experiences in management. This certification indicates you’ve a proper understanding of project management concepts and processes. To enroll yourself in junior-grade credentials, you must pass a single multiple-choice exam.
This particular certification’s eligibility requirements, prior to appearing in the exam, involves –
- High School Diploma/ Associate’s Degree Along With 1500 Hours of Project Experience,
- High School Diploma Along With 23 Hours of Project Management Education
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
This is one of the most popular and respected project management credentials across the globe, which will assist professionals to enhance individual salary-scale. This well-accepted certification will offer candidates with in-depth skills and understand of project management and require the following qualifications –
- High School Diploma Along With 5 years of Project Management Experience With 7500 Hours Spent Leading Projects And 35 Hours of Project Management Education,
- 4 Years of Bachelor’s Degree Required 3 Years of Project Management Experience With 4500 Hours Spent Leading Projects Plus 35 Hours of Project Management Education
Additionally, every candidate must pass an exam to become eligible.
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)
Some projects are so complex and require an individual who solely concentrates on creating and maintaining schedule and ensuring resources are available. That’s where PMI Scheduling Professionals excels. To attain PMI-SP credentials, every candidate along with pass an exam requires –
- High School Diploma Along With 5000 Hours of Project Scheduling Experience And 40 Hours of Project Scheduling Education,
- 4 Years Associate’s Degree Plus 3500 Hours of Hours of Project Scheduling Experience And 30 Hours of Project Scheduling Education;
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)
The Program Management Professional is objected to program managers who can simultaneously manage several major projects while attaining company goals. To achieve PgMP certifications, all candidates require –
- High School Diploma/ Associate’s Degree Along with 4 Years of Project Management Experience and 7 Years of Program Management Experience,
- 4 Years of Bachelor’s Degree Along With 4 Years of Project Management Experience and 6 Years of Program Management Experience;
All experiences must’ve attained over not more than 15 consecutive years. Also, candidates need to submit an application papering individuals professional skills, and equally quality verbal and written exams.
Have You Selected The Right PMI Credential For You? Now, you must step in-front to attain certification either in PMI-RMP, CAPM, PMP, PMI-SP, or PgMP. This perfect step is towards enriching your career and increasing your professional growth. Therefore, you must put yourself in attention mode and maximize your earning possibilities without any more pauses today!
SELF CARE: CRUELTY-FREE QUARANTINE SKINCARE TIPS! HERE